Alpataco Select Pinot Noir

The sight features intense reds. On the nose are detected as violet and pink flowers, red fruits like raspberries, currants and strawberries are also fungi and mineral aromas, accompanied with notes of vanilla and cocoa provided by the oak. The palate is round and fruity with mild tannins, medium body and moderate acidity. Wine naturally stabilized, unfiltered with potential precipitates.


Alcohol: 14.2% Vol
Total acidity: 5.20 g / l
PH: 3.60
Residual Sugar: 3.92 g / l
Production: 10,000 cases x 12 bottles
Winemaker, Leonardo Puppato


Yield: 7.6 tons / hectare
Preparation: Hand picked and selected through vibratory. 40% were retained 12 months in oak barrels, and the remaining 60% in stainless steel tanks to keep the fruit.